Please read carefully our terms and conditions of contract. In completing and submitting the Booking Form, you agree to be bound by these conditions, which constitute the agreement between Explarience Tours & Travels and you (client). These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions agreed to in writing by the parties.
The Terms and Conditions contain information to the client regarding the Booking Confirmation, Payment & Refund System, Cancellation and Other Charges levied as per policy. The Booking Terms and Conditions constitute a legally required contract between you and Explarience. This is also a legal relationship with our Company, of which the details are listed below: previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. There will be no variation to these conditions unless completed in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Explarience Tours & Travels.
1. How to Book 1st Installment To reserve any of our adventures and/or trips, you will need to complete the Booking Application Form and forward it to us prior to the trip start date by e-mail, along with a deposit of 25% (or Rs 10000 whichever is higher) for trekking/ hiking /biking tours. You need to submit a scan copy of each passport (for Non-Indians) and Aadhar & Driving licence of the team members to our once via email including passport size picture and ﬂight ticket reservation.
2nd Instalment Thirty days prior to the trip date we require a second payment of balance amount.
Explarience Tours & Travels facilitate our client online payments, which is easy and safe method for payments and conform your participation. However, Explarience Tours & Travels also accept credit card and bank transferred. Explarience Tours & Travels; Bank Trust Account details for Funds Transfer from foreign countries:
NAME EXPLARIENCE TOURS & TRAVELS ACC NO: 50200027340291 IFSC CODE: HDFC0002568 SWIFT CODE: HDFCINBB BANK: HDFC BANK ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT
At the time of booking, we also require a scanned copy of your passport (for Non-Indians) and Aadhar for Indians in a Jpeg format passport photo suitable for printing. We will use these items to obtain your Inner Line Permit and arrival in Leh.
2. Payment We accept payment via bank transfer, online payments, credit card payments or alternatively western union. We require advance payments as per above conditions. Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars (unless otherwise specified). If payment of the balance of the tour price is not received by Explarience Tours & Travels by the required time frame, we require notification immediately and other arrangements will need to be made.
For the payment by credit card, please contact us, or follow the procedure listed below. In India we currently accept Visa or MasterCard. A 4% bank levy fee (or Payment gateway) will be added to the price of the trip on all credit card transactions.
Process of Credit Card Payment To pay the trip bill by online credit card you will need to request for the link with the currency of payment to us. Our finance team will then share the payment link through email which is generally active for 24hrs only. An authorization later mentioning the Bill Amount inclusive of bank charge.
Explarience will not be compelled to provide the services as per the bookings and agreement form in certain cases. In some cases, it may be possible for us to accept your last minute booking a week prior to tour/trip departure date, but full payment will be required at the booking time. (We do accept your last-minute booking with 50% payment in some cases of bike trip, but last-minute booking may not be accepted for road trips.
3. Amendments If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements we require notification to Explarience Tours & Travels in writing. Any government permits, ﬂight ticket, insurance has been issued and cannot be revoked and refunded you will be liable for these costs. You may also be liable for cancellation fee of airfares purchased on your behalf.
4. Cancellation Policy A notice of cancellation shall be submitted by client in writing providing reason(s) for cancellation. The refund procedure will be as follows:
If cancellation is made any time after the booking, then Rs 2000 will be charged.
If cancellation is before 60-30 days of the trip departure date, 50% of the total trip cost will be charged as the cancellation and the remainder will be adjusted in their next trip or refunded after deducting the processing charge of HDFC Bank, India.
If cancellation made between 29 to 15 days prior to the trip departure date, 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
If cancellation made before 14 days prior of the trip departure date 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee. Hence no refund will be provided.
5. Cancellation due to numbers of Bikers/climbers/clients Explarience Tours & Travels reserves the right to cancel mountaineering expedition prior to departure if there are too few people booked on a climbing, in which case you will be given a full refund of the expedition price. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amount or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellations (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).
6.Health and Fitness Requirements To participate in our adventures other than cultural, spiritual or family level biking, good health and physical fitness is required. For this reason, we strongly advise all clients to follow our pre-departure fitness training recommendations or see professional fitness instruction. If you suﬀer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic you are strongly advised against participating.
Tours take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services, or hospital facilities for serious health problems.
Evacuation, where necessary, can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be your responsibility and therefore we require travel and medical insurance to cover air transfer evacuation and hospitalization expenses.
7. Children and age limitation A legal guardian must accompany all travelers under the age of twelve. There are age limitations for most tours and child below age of four years is not permitted. For biking 18 years and above with valid driving license is mandatory.
If you have a question regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
8. Insurance Travel insurance is not included in the tour price, but it is a required condition of booking a tour with Explarience Tours & Travels and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the tour covering medical, illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, curtailment and emergency evacuation. All costs for emergency evacuation must be paid in cash in India unless an insurance company has agreed to pay the costs on your behalf. It is important that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for trek/tour/climbing expedition does not exclude alpinism or mountaineering. You must provide evidence to our once that you have obtained personal travel insurance prior to the trip. You must ensure that your personal travel insurance covers all the actives you participate in the Himalayas.
9. Route changes, Postponement, Cancellation Explarience Tours & Travels reserves the right to:
Cancel or modify any routes within the tour or objectives set out in the itinerary; or substitute diﬀerent or equivalent routes within the tour in place of cancelled or modified routes, or postpone, cancel or delay (either in relation to the departure or arrival times or the duration of the tour)
Cancel any such aspect of the tour, if in the discretion of Explarience Tours, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous, or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military, or terrorist or otherwise or there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants.
In the event of any change, modification, cancellations postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the tour/trekking/mountaineering price and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellations postponement or delay.
10. Proof of citizenship or information required to travel It is your responsibility to obtain proper identification or proof of citizenship as required by the authorities of the destination to which you are travelling. You will not be entitled to a refund if you are denied boarding or entry on any basis, including without limitation, improper documentation or failure to provide information. International travel regulations require a valid passport with six months remaining on the passport prior to the expiration date of the said passport.
11. Prices for the trip Package prices are based on ground costs, fuel prices, airfares, exchange rates and assumptions made at the time of the trip price quote. Explarience Tours & Travels tries its utmost not to increase tour prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside our control. Explarience reserves the right to amend tour prices (or any part) without notice at any time before and including the departure date.
12. Amendments Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges, increases in ground operator service fees, or the need to engage alternative air or ground operators. Any increase in tour prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
13. Unforeseen Circumstances If Explarience Tours & Travels cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conﬂict, unfavourable climate, we would be happy to refer you to an alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this does not ft your interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded.
14. Publicity image and video You agree that Explarience Tours & Travels may use images of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes through whatever medium it chooses.
15. Seclusion As part of the booking and permit process, we will need to obtain personal information from each client. Your personal information will be kept by us is a secure way and none of your private or personal information will be disclosed for any other purposes.
16. Client is Responsible During any Explarience Tours & Travels trip, the tour, trekking, or mountaineering guide is a full representative of Explarience Tours & Travels and has all authority during your trekking, tour and climbing period. If you commit any unlawful act you will be asked to leave the tour. No refund will be provided in this case.
17. Miscellaneous A party will not be deemed to have waived any of their rights or remedies under these conditions or at law by allowing any time or indulgence or by not exercising any right or remedy arising out of any default by the other party. If any part of a condition is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, it is to be treated as removed from the conditions; however, the remainders of the conditions are not altered.
18. Authority This agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties will be construed and take eﬀect in accordance with and be governed by the laws of Taxi and Bike or any transport union of Srinagar, Leh and Manali (Himachal) and its association.
An excellent reputation for personal services, quality and value through extensive research and a comprehensive database backed up by five years of experience in the travel industry.
Our executives travel each destination we manage on regular basis. We inspect the newest properties along with older properties that have undergone renovation so that we are upto date on our knowledge database. It is what enables us to suggest properties that match our client’s needs, and personalities. It gives an added advantage and hence rated excellent travel consultant by our clients.
Professional customer oriented consultation providing hassle-free travel. Email capabilities for convenience and prompt booking and information. Creative but persistent approach to search for the most appropriate travel arrangements and identifying the best possible value. Our travel consultants are friendly, professional, and experienced in accommodating both the seasoned traveler and those new to the world of travel.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. A large percentage of our bookings are from repeat clientele while much of our new business is from word of mouth recommendations.